Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Aaron's 1st

My friend, Song, hooked me up again and referred me to a coworker who was throwing a birthday party for her little boy. Koreans have been going cuckoo throwing these lavish first birthday parties for their kids. I mean, they are like wedding status these days... so I was hired to bake a couple of things for this party. Special thanks to my friend Joyce for helping me! Here's what I made for Aaron's Winter Wonderland-themed 1st birthday party.

- chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting, dragees, and white chocolate snowflake -


- vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting and sparkling sugar -


- 2-layer cake: vanilla cake with buttercream frosting, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting -

2 comments:

Chatequa said...

not just the koreans...seems to be the trend!! awesome! at least you know what you would do if you decided not to be teaching :)

Jess said...

wow! so talented pauline <3

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio