Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Girly, Floral Cupcakes

A coworker told me her daughter was celebrating her birthday a couple of weekends ago. This also coincided with her graduation from school, so it was a pretty major event! I was asked to bake cupcakes and given free creative control (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing because then I get stressed out, or my imagination goes crazy). I wanted to utilize the knowledge I've been acquiring through my cake decorating classes, so I decided on using fondant and gum paste as my tools.

Mint green and pink has been a color combination that I can't seem to get out of my head lately... ergo, the color scheme for my girly, floral cupcakes!


- vanilla cupcakes filled with pudding topped with buttercream -
- chocolate cupcakes filled with ganache topped with buttercream -


RC, I hope your daughter and your family enjoyed the cupcakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio