Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Jayne's Bachelorette Party

My lovely cousin Jayne had her bachelorette party last night... I put the "..." because I do not wish to disclose all the craziness that occurred! HAHA! The bridesmaids did such a wonderful job putting everything together. It was a highly action-packed, entertaining evening, and I feel honored to have been able to share it with her. I wanted to bake something special for this occasion, which is when I remembered pinning something on Pinterest. Somebody had thought of making sugar cookies in the shape of butts and decorating itty bitty underwears on them. So I naturally thought, PERFECT! But where does one buy a cookie cutter in the shape of a derriere? Not wanting to make a trip to the Love Shack to look for one, I discovered that a heart-shape cookie cutter is the perfect tool. I took the biggest heart cookie cutter I had, snipped the tips off, and got the shape I was looking for. I whipped up some royal icing, tinted them different colors, and began piping and flooding thongs and G-strings onto my cookies. They were a bit time consuming, but I think the final products and the reaction they received were totally worth it. These can be great as bachelorette party desserts or favors! I think they came out fabulous, don't you?




When I told Jayne's sister, Sandy, that I was making these, she got super excited and requested another body part to make an appearance at the party. Now I know you guys know what I'm talking about... What other body part would need to be at a bachelorette party?! So I made a big chocolate cake version, which was an even bigger hit. I'm not going to put a picture up, but feel free to use your imagination ;D

*Congratulations to my cousin, Jayne, on her upcoming nuptials!*

1 comments:

Chatequa said...

love these!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio