Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Year, New You

I realize that it's been 6 months since my last post. What can I say, life got in the way! It's a new year, so working on a new me. Happy New Year, everyone!

I recently worked on a baby shower cake for one of my cousin's dear friend. I love babies!!! And the excitement they bring to everyone around them is so wonderful. Here's to a new year filled with lots of new babies and baking projects!

- nutella chocolate elephant cutouts -
recipe from Bridget's cookie book 

- my army of elephants -

- individually packed with personalized tags -

- chocolate cake covered in buttercream -

- elephant fondant cake topper -
isn't he cute?

- all ready to go! -


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to have a baby really soon so that I can have those elephant cookies. They are ADORABLE!! So is that little elephant on top of the cake, but the cookies have Nutella in them?! They win.

Christine said...

Love love love! Your desserts make me so happy!

Pauline said...

Alice, thank you! I will bake you cookies, baby or not!

Pauline said...

Christine, I'm so glad they bring you joy! Now, if we only lived closer and saw each other more often... I would bring you all my baking trials to taste test.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio