Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fruit Tart

My dear blog followers~ I'm sticking to my resolution of updating more often. :P This week, I went to Williams-Sonoma (aka "my favorite store") and bought some tart pans. I got a 10" round one and a 14" x 4" rectangular one. I know, I know... did I really need to buy 2 tart pans? If you know me, then the answer is "you can never have too many baking pans". I actually had picked up 3 tart pans but put the mini individual sized pans down! (T.T) <-- that's a crying face, btw... I'm going to go back for them as soon as I have some money saved up.

So I decided to make a rectangular fruit tart...
I got the recipe out of Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook! Lovely Song took the beautiful pictures!










- berry fruit tart w/ vanilla pastry cream & lemon thyme glaze

I'll be back next week!

2 comments:

Jess said...

pauline! that looks so yums :) you are definitely the next martha stewart/pioneerwoman/someone who makes really delish food! xoxo Jess

epark3 said...

this is just too wonderful. i miss you pauline - estherpark

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio