Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

4th of July!

Hello all! I've been busy looking up some cool baking projects I want to try out. I am in love with Bakerella's blog so I felt inspired to attempt cupcake pops! I conveniently had everything that I need to make some, so I decided to give it a go! These were very time consuming, but I think the end product is worth it... don't you?

props to my lil brother, Andy, for helping me out with these. If it were just me, it would have taken MUCH longer!




Here's some step-by-step pictures that I took:

1. Roll the cake/frosting mix into balls


2. Shape the balls into cupcake shapes using a flower cookie cutter


3. Decorate by dipping in chocolate and putting on sprinkles









Happy Independence Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio