Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Bridal Cupcakes

Spring is finally here, bringing beautiful budding flowers, warmer temperatures, and the start of wedding season! I do love weddings! Sure, I'm left broke by the end of the summer and I really don't enjoy the rallying up of single ladies for the bouquet toss, but in the end it's a beautiful celebration of love. It's also a day filled with an open bar, a mini reunion of friends, and tears of joy (not listed in any particular order *wink*wink*). A coworker of mine is getting married this summer, and to celebrate it our school's awesome "Sunshine Committee" threw her a lovely shower. I had the honor of baking cupcakes for the occasion.

I decided to make 2 different designs: 

1. I made vanilla cupcakes for the base and piped on some vanilla buttercream with a round tip. I used a food-safe silicone mold to make my adorable little bows. The coral color really pops against the clean look of the cupcake.
2. I made chocolate cupcakes for the base and swirled on a light pink rose using a 1M tip. These roses are so easy to make and have the most beautiful result.


- chocolate cupcake with vanilla buttercream rose -


 - vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream-
topped with coral fondant bow & sparkles



- the 2 bridal cupcake designs -








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio