Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Peanut Butter & Pinterest

My baby bro, Andy, had finals last week so I wanted to make him a little somethin' somethin' to help ease the pain of all-night studying. I put together a big bag load of Korean snacks and Red Bull, along with a little homemade treat! This is a recipe that I found on Pinterest that just seemed way too yummy and easy to not try.

Andy loves Oreos, and brownies, and err peanut butter. Let's just say he's a fan of sweets (which is great for me because I can always count on him to eat my baked goods). I saw these brownie-covered Oreo peanut butter stacks and thought they'd be THE perfect indulgent snack!

You take 2 Oreos, spread some peanut butter on top of both, and stack. Place them in a paper-lined muffin pan and cover with brownie batter. Bake for about 15 minutes and voila you have the perfect little dessert! 




Here's another recipe I tried and loved on Pinterest! These require just 6 ingredients and make the most gooey, chocolatey, peanut buttery cookies. They are no-flour, no-butter, and no-white sugar!






These recipes are definite must-tries for the peanut butter enthusiast who wants an easy snack!

*** These pictures are clearly not taken with my new baby....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio