Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

California Adventure Part 1: MILK

I promised a post all about my fabulous food adventure in California, so here it is! After gaining 5 pounds from my week-long trip to the Los Angeles area, I realized that I did a lot of eating... To put them all down in one post would be incredibly embarrassing, so I have decided to distribute the evidence of my gluttony over the course of 4.

Here is Part 1: MILK, 7290 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90036
I begged my friend, JJ, to bring me here 3 times over the course of 6 days! Why 3 times you ask? With a freezer full of macaron ice cream sandwiches, how could I not come every day? Not only that, these babies sell out fast! Didn't get to try their popular blue velvet cake because I was too distracted by the ice cream, but will do next time I visit. :)

- even their storefront is awesome -


- ice cream case full of goodness -


- Day 1 -


- Day 2 -


- Day 3 -


Just amazing... You would think that the macaron shell would be really brittle and hard from that thick slab of ice cream in the middle and from being in the freezer, but it actually is still chewy on the inside. MILK also lets you custom make your ice cream sandwiches, so be prepared of all the different flavor combinations! 




1 comments:

Christine said...

OMG i NEED to go here next time!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio