Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baking Catch-Up!

I know, I know, I suck.... It's been way too long, and I'm sorry! I have a couple of things I want to update. The pictures are a little bit blurry, so I apologize.

Per request, I baked red velvet cupcakes for my dear friend, Haej's, birthday. Since the cupcake wrapper was so pretty and bright red in itself, I decided to keep the frosting and decorations simple.


- red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting -




I also had tons and tons of oats and raisins around the house, ergo, I made a huge batch of raisin pecan oatmeal cookies. This is Ina Garten's recipe for her favorite oatmeal raisin cookies. Anyone want some? 'cause I have a ton....

    

- raisin pecan oatmeal cookies -


This is what I've been up the past couple of weeks. More to come on my adventure to a special bakery in NYC.

1 comments:

Crafty Song said...

dude, i LOVE oatmeal cookies... send me a whole bucketful. no joke i'll come tmrw to pick it up

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio