Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cake Batter Funfetti Cookies

Boy, oh boy, have I been busy the past week. Not only is school starting soon, but I had a couple of baking gigs lined up to keep my plenty busy. I think I baked more this past week than I have all summer! Pinterest has been the biggest and best waste of my time ever, and has given me lots and lots of inspiration for my most recent baking endeavors.

Cake Batter Funfetti Cookies: I saw this recipe on Pinterest, and was drawn to the colorful confetti of sprinkles in the cookies. I LOVE SPRINKLES! Just ask my college roommate, Lindsey. We would get frozen yogurt almost everyday and the ratio of froyo to sprinkles was pretty much equal. There's something about those rainbow decorations... So I brought all of my baking things over to my friend's apartment and baked her some cookies as she "did work," which is code for "gchatting." You can find the recipe I used on Cookin' Cowgirl's blog. They were deliciously soft and cake batter-y!


how can you resist them sprinkles???


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio