Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Baby Boom

Before the school year was over, we celebrated two soon-to-be mommies! Well, these soon-to-be mommies are ACTUAL mommies now! This is how long overdue this post is.... I was asked by our awesome Sunshine Committee to bake some baby cupcakes for their baby showers.

Mama Debbie had her beautiful baby boy, Dominic, first. He is as cute as a button (you see what I did there? I totally predicted his cuteness)!


- vanilla cupcake with buttercream and fondant button -


- vanilla cupcake with buttercream and blue pearls -


everything is cuter in miniature!




Mama Diana had her beautiful baby boy, Nicolas, next. He is a super cutie!!! I only got to snap these 2 pictures of her cupcakes (and with my iPhone) so please excuse the quality! It was incredibly humid that day, so the cupcake wrappers started peeling away from the cake. I ended up having to switch the wrappers out for new ones. I made the cupcake toppers myself using my Martha Stewart Elephant punch and a Fiskars Scallop punch. 


- chocolate cupcakes with buttercream -


- chocolate cupcakes with buttercream and green pearls -

I'm so happy for you two mamas! You guys did a great job cooking those buns in your ovens! They are the cutest little baby boys. I can't wait to see them!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio