Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Haewon's Bridal Shower

Haewon's Bridal Shower was next on the list! I met Haewon when we were at college together, also. The funny thing about these two bridal showers was that the same group of girls were the bridesmaids for both weddings (brides-to-be included!)!... and with their weddings and showers only a month apart! Let's all give a round of applause to these ladies for all of their hard work! *clap clap clap*

This shower was just as beautiful, with a shabby chic-themed tea party. I just love the color scheme for this shower; mint and pink! I swear, these two colors pop out at me every where I look! 


- beautiful table arrangements-


- dessert table covered in lace -



I went with a decorating inspiration I saw on Pinterest. It consists of piping buttercream dots all around the cake (BEWARE dot-phobia people). My hand started to cramp about halfway up the cake, but I think it was worth it. The cake has a cool textured look to it that is still clean and simple. Hope you like the results! (Photo credit: craftysong)


- dot cake -


- top view -



Congratulations, H & K!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio